Ever heard of cruelty-free makeup products? It refers to products that aren’t clinically tested on animals. If you’re a lover of both animals and beauty products, worry not, as there’s a rising number of beauty brands in the market opting to go cruelty-free in their research.
What do you need to do to win this gorgeous Prada Gold Saffiano Minuteria Crossbody Bag? It’s easy!
To answer every skincare newbie out there; no, they won’t break you out. Instead, facial oils work with your skin. Not against it. The outermost layers of your skin are oil-based that are primarily composed of fatty acids, cholesterol, and ceramides, which makes the facial oil the perfect treatment to solve your skin problems.
Ever wanted to exude daytime glam but don’t know how? Let makeup extraordinaire Ferrarossa show you how with her eponymous range of Pearluxe Eyeshadows. Like a magician with her wand, in this video, Ferrarossa features a delicate combo of Caramel and Tiramisu for a look called ‘Caramisu’.
What do you need to do to win this mySMINK Vespa? It’s easy!
1) From Dec 1, 2017 onwards, the more you shop*, the higher your chances of winning.
2) Contest ends on February 15th, 2018; when mySMINK will select the highest spending customer to be the lucky winner of the mySMINK Vespa.
- Take a tiny amount of product (for example, if you normally use two to three pumps of foundation, try one pump instead) and apply it to either side of the sponge.
- Spread your foundation all over the face in a swiping motion and then blend the product into your skin by dabbing the sponge.
- Once your foundation blends in seamlessly, set with a powder as per normal.
- To clean your silicone puff, run it under lukewarm water and cleanse it with a mild soap.