Valentine’s Day is coming up! Why not do a little something fun with your partner or friend and win a B&B Labs products up to RM500!
What do you need to do to win this mySMINK Vespa? It’s easy!
1) From Dec 1, 2017 onwards, the more you shop*, the higher your chances of winning.
2) Contest ends on February 15th, 2018; when mySMINK will select the highest spending customer to be the lucky winner of the mySMINK Vespa.
- Take a tiny amount of product (for example, if you normally use two to three pumps of foundation, try one pump instead) and apply it to either side of the sponge.
- Spread your foundation all over the face in a swiping motion and then blend the product into your skin by dabbing the sponge.
- Once your foundation blends in seamlessly, set with a powder as per normal.
- To clean your silicone puff, run it under lukewarm water and cleanse it with a mild soap.
Shake well before each use. Mix a small amount of Phloosh with water, then dip and rinse your makeup brushes and sponges in the mixture.
Put a small amount of Phloosh on a dry tissue paper and rub the brushes or sponges against the tissue paper. Then, rinse with a mixture of the cleanser and water, before finally rinsing the tool with clean water.
Much like how the insurgence of vegan-friendly, cruelty-free and organic products set whole new beauty standards within the industry, halal-certified beauty brands have done the same. It’s important to note that while halal cosmetics and skincare cater to the immediate needs of Muslim consumers, it really is much more than a niche product.
Read on to have all your burning questions answered.